• <label id="pkur5"></label>

1. <pre id="pkur5"><small id="pkur5"><p id="pkur5"></p></small></pre> <big id="pkur5"><sup id="pkur5"></sup></big>
        <strike id="pkur5"><video id="pkur5"></video></strike>

<code id="pkur5"><nobr id="pkur5"><sub id="pkur5"></sub></nobr></code>
          1. Bikini Competition Diet

23 July

Some females prefer to not build large amounts of lean muscle and prefer to compete in a bikini competition. Bikini competitions are judged more on body composition, balance, shape, and overall physical appearance including skin complexion, tone, poise and overall presentation. Most women can easily prepare for a bikini competition by doing basic weightlifting and cardio workouts and following a basic competition diet.

Extreme musculature or leanness is not encouraged and may disqualify the competitor from a bikini competition. This allows much more leeway in a competition diet compared to a fitness or bodybuilding competition diet.

A basic bikini competition diet would follow this meal standard:

4 oz protein
            8 oz – 16oz vegetables
            8 oz carbohydrates
            4 oz fruit (morning meals only)

Protein foods would include: egg whites, chicken breast, lean turkey, very lean beef, water-packed tuna, low-fat fish, and non-fat dairy.

Vegetables can include any green vegetable with limited amounts of corn, carrots, cauliflower, or other non-green vegetables.

Carbohydrates include oatmeal, brown rice, or sweet potato.

Minimal amounts of non-saturated fat are included, such as natural peanut butter, olive oil, avocado and almonds.

Dairy products should not be eaten more than one serving a day, and cut completely the final week of the diet.

Below are some examples of bikini competition diets:

Meal 1: 8 oz oatmeal with 4 oz fruit, 5 egg whites with spinach or other vegetables
            Meal 2: Whey protein shake
            Meal 3: Chicken or fish with vegetables and sweet potatoes
            Meal 4: Chicken and vegetables
            Meal 5: Chicken or fish salad with vegetables
            Meal 6: Cottage cheese or protein shake (only if hungry)

Meal 1: 4 egg whites, 4 oz oatmeal, 1 tablespoon peanut butter
            Meal 2: 5 oz chicken, 4 oz brown rice, 4 oz vegetables
            Meal 3: Half of banana, 10 almonds
            Meal 4: Repeat Meal 2
            Meal 5: Whey protein shake
            Meal 6: Casein protein shake

Most bikini competitors choose to eat the same foods on a daily basis to keep the meal plan simple and easy to follow. You can choose to have a cheat meal once a week in the early stages of your bikini competition diet, but they are discouraged in the final 4-6 weeks before the bikini competition.

Be sure to download Karen Sessions's "Figure Competition Secrets" guide. It tells you everything you need to know to win your first figure competition! Lowest price online and comes with a 60 day money-back guarantee! Get Your Copy Today!

You Might Also Like

103 comments

1. I'd like to know what if you cannot eat gluten (including oats) or dairy? Can you use sweet potato instead, multiple times in a day?

2. CompetitionDiet.orgMay 25, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Yes sweet potato can be eaten several times a day. Other gluten-free foods are quinoa, rice, beans, amaranth, and lentils.

ReplyDelete
            3. Why can you only eat fruit in the morning? I eat A LOT of fruit is that bad?

4. CompetitionDiet.orgJune 3, 2012 at 4:46 AM

Fruit is high in fructose, a type of sugar, and also high in calories compared to vegetables of the same size. Fruit should be eaten in the morning so you have the rest of the day to burn off the sugar before going to bed at night. A low-sugar diet is advised so your body can burn body fat instead of the sugar, which is its first choice for fuel. Try substituting some of your fruit eaten later in the day for vegetables.

ReplyDelete
            5. I have a really hard time eating a lot of meat. What are good substitutes? Also do you suggest eating protein with every meal?

6. CompetitionDiet.orgJune 3, 2012 at 5:35 AM

There are many foods that supply adequate protein, not just meat. Try tofu in place of any meat you would normally eat, it is flavorless and absorbs herbs and spices wonderfully. Beans, lentils, egg whites, low fat cottage cheese, and frozen vegetarian products such as boca burgers are also great for protein. You can also buy packaged vegetarian protein powders containing soy, hemp, rice, or pea protein that you can add to a smoothie. Yes, you should eat some type of protein at every meal, it will help to keep your blood sugar levels stable and make you feel full longer so you don't eat as much.

ReplyDelete
            7. Would you count beans and lentils as a carb or protein?

8. CompetitionDiet.orgJuly 10, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Legumes such as beans and lentils contain both protein and carbohydrate, so count them as both. If you are planning a low-carb meal that contains legumes, try adding some dark, leafy greens or other non-starchy vegetable to get some variety. I like to eat black beans on a bed of lettuce with some fajita seasoning on top. Or lentils by themselves sprinkled with some basil and thyme.

ReplyDelete
            9. I designed my own bikini competition diet.. im only having veggies after 1 pm, on meals 3-6 with a lean protein and low fat. fat for me comes from meat and oatmeal.
              As for starchy carbs, i am only having oatmeal twice a day on my first two meals, and sweet potatos on my 3rd meal. Rice, maybe once or twice a week. And completely took out dairy from my diet since lactose is sugar (simple carb) I cheat once a week on sundays but something really clean, homemade, like a protein bar with peanutbutter.. or a protein cake made by me. Is all this ok? or should i cut some carbs or add more? 1/2 cup oatmeal twice a day, and 4-6 oz sweet potatoes at noon with 1/2 cup veggies. and of course lean protein chicken/fish

10. CompetitionDiet.orgAugust 19, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Sounds like a great plan! The more important question is, is it working for you? How often you train and how much cardio you do will determine if you should add or take out carbs to help preserve muscle mass. As long as you aren't dropping fat too quickly (which means you are also losing muscle) then you should be okay.

ReplyDelete
            11. I'm really interested in doing bikini competitions! I ran marathons in high school, and I miss the competitive sport world. I need to lose about 25lbs before I can start competing, what would be the best way to do that?
              As for dairy, should I be cutting out almond milk and soy milk as well? What about greek yogurt? I have been drinking the Body By Vi protein shakes, and I usually mix them with some type of dairy or juice.

12. CompetitionDiet.orgOctober 1, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Hey Beka, glad to hear you are interested in competing! About losing the 25 pounds, I would start by eating a clean diet, cut out the junk food and eat sensible portions, don't get too full. Also start doing some weight lifting, this will help maintain your muscle mass while you are losing bodyfat. Do cardio to burn the fat, since you ran marathons this shouldn't be a problem for you. About the dairy, almond and soy milk aren't dairy per se because they don't come from a cow. I drink almond and soy milk all the time, but I get the unsweetened version, as the sweetened ones have lots of added sugar. I'm not too familiar with greek yogurt, but read the label to see if it is high in sugar or fat. Protein shakes I usually mix with water, mixing with dairy or juice adds calories and doesn't add much taste to the shake, in my opinion. See if you can drink it with water next time. Good luck!

ReplyDelete
            13. Just curious.. in terms of weighing/measuring food.. is this before or after it's cooked. For example, raw vs cooked meats and uncooked/cooked oatmeal.. I never know if it's 4oz cooked oatmeal or precooked.. THanks!

14. CompetitionDiet.orgNovember 10, 2012 at 9:22 AM

You should measure your food AFTER it's cooked. It represents a more accurate description of what you are putting into your body.

ReplyDelete
            15. I am competeting in a bikini competetion in April. I am starting a diet in January. with me weighing 112lbs and being 5ft 5 inches. what would be a good start off diet? I hear I will be tweaking my diet more than once through out the process. Im just not sure what I should do as far as it goes?

ReplyDelete
            16. I just started my diet to compete n my first competitive bikini comp. but I can't stand the taste of plain oatmeal . What can I substitute for that and what other dairy products can I sub other than eating yogurt

17. CompetitionDiet.orgJanuary 20, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Hi Shateema
              If you want to add some flavor to plain oatmeal try using cinnamon with a sugar substitute such as Splenda or Stevia (a natural sweetener alternative.) There are also flavored versions of Stevia, like chocolate raspberry, vanilla, lemon, orange or berry. I've used these myself and they really cover up the plain taste of oatmeal. These also taste great when added to plain yogurt or cottage cheese, plus they are calorie-free and sugar-free. I use SweetLeaf brand, you can buy them online or most health food stores.

For the dairy products, stick to low-fat versions. The full-fat versions have too much fat, and the fat-free versions have too much sugar and carbs. Other than yogurt you can eat cottage cheese, tofu, or make a smoothie with some frozen fruit, protein powder and milk. Good luck with your diet!

ReplyDelete
            18. I am following the clean diet with green veggies.... well after a week my stomach is really upset everyday is pretty gassy and horrible cramps plus could not evacute for more than 3 days now. What can I do since is the only way I can have a low cal diet with no carbs. However, when I have a normal starchy carbs on my diet I am pretty regular and no much problems like now. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

ReplyDelete
            19. I'm training for my first bikini competition and I'm super excited. My biggest struggle is eating appropriate foods at work. For breakfast I usually eat oatmeal, 2 egg whites, yogurt, and a protein shake. Would you say that's a good breakfast? Well this is the problem my second meal is around 10:30am I usually eat chicken, brown rice, and cucumber but i have a hard time warming the food up. I need a substitute for the chicken and brown rice that wouldn't need to be warmed up. It can be anything except peanut butter and fish being as though I'm a teacher that works with small children with allergies. Please help! I also do 45 mins of cardio twice a day and train with weights once a day. I have lots of pounds to loose around 30 now and 14% more body fat.

20. CompetitionDiet.orgJanuary 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Hi Adriana
              Some green vegetables are very gassy, broccoli is one. Try eating only 1 or 2 types of vegetables for a few days and see how your stomach reacts. Then slowly re-introduce other vegetables and see if your symptoms come back, then you will know which vegetables are giving you problems and you can avoid those. Also try taking some powdered fiber drink mix to help move things along in the meantime. You should be eating some form of carbohydrate if you are exercising on a regular basis. A lack of calories can cause constipation, but the fiber supplement should help while you are dieting. Also increase your water intake, this may help with the cramping.

21. CompetitionDiet.orgJanuary 20, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Hi Brittney
              This may seem strange, but try switching your breakfast meal with your lunch meal. So have your chicken and rice for breakfast (which you can heat) and have the yogurt and protein shake for lunch with some hard boiled eggs and a granola bar. Or if you don't want chicken and rice for breakfast, try making an breakfast burrito with chicken, cheese, salsa and guacamole.

ReplyDelete
            22. I am competing for my first time and I do have about 20-25 lbs to lose...what should my macro nutrients be and calorie intake? I am carb sensitive and started my first two weeks on a keto diet and got a good kick start, I have 11 weeks to go,

ReplyDelete
            23. Thanks for the great info!! I am looking forward to entering my first bikini competition this year and you have given me lots of great info!!

ReplyDelete
            24. I have just decided to compete for the first time. The show I am hoping to do is 13 weeks away so I would start my program next week. I currently weight lift 5-6 days a week and do cardio 4-5 days per week. I am going to up my cardio to 7 days a week 2x per day (One HIIT and one 45 minute run). I currently am a very clean eater with the exception of a bowl of organic whole grain cereal every morning and a glass of milk usually with my 5th meal. I have my training program set but am still developing my nutrition plan. I am curious what your opinion is on carbs and if and when they should be removed from your diet? I am thinking of keeping them in for the first 8 weeks then 4 weeks before the show completely cutting them out. I am 5'6 128lbs and really only have love handles to lose and everything else just needs to be tightened.

25. CompetitionDiet.orgJanuary 31, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Hi Lynn

Carbs are very important, especially when you are working out twice day. They provide fuel for your muscles, so please don't cut them out of your diet completely! Carbs contribute to the full and vascular muscle look that you want on stage. When you are carb depleted your muscles will look too flat and stringy. If you want to play with your carb levels, you can do a carb depletion 4-7 days before your competition, then carb load the remaining 3 days but keep your sodium levels low so water doesn't accumulate under the skin. Good luck!

ReplyDelete
            26. What are some good vitamins to take to help with getting cut & fit?

27. Hi Brooke
              As far as vitamins go, a good multi-vitmain is always essential due to restricted calories and nutrients. Other supplements you may want to look at include glutamine, calcium, CLA, and green tea extract. Good luck!

ReplyDelete
            28. Hi, it's my first competition in 5 weeks!!! I've been having a bad sweet tooth, what do you recommend for sweets?? As well, is all natural peanut butter okay to have?

29. CompetitionDiet.orgFebruary 20, 2013 at 2:56 AM

All natural peanut butter is great, just don't eat too much due to the high calories. For a sweet tooth, try sugar free hard candy, diet colas, low-sugar fruit such as berries and apples, low-sugar protein shakes or a little agave syrup, a natural syrup from the agave plant that is lower on the glycemic scale. Good luck!

ReplyDelete
            30. Hello! I just started dieting for my first show and am dieting for 8 weeks.. I was wondering when the best time to have natural organic penut butter is ? In the morning for breakfast or later for your 5th meal?

31. CompetitionDiet.orgMarch 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM

It depends on when you exercise, as you want to avoid eating fats before and after exercise and instead focus on carbs and protein during that time. Eating fats slows your digestion, so its not optimal to eat fats before exercise or afterwards. Instead, you want protein and carbs to enter your muscles as soon as possible to both provide energy during your workout and help repair muscles afterwards. So if you exercise in the morning, eat your PB in the evening and vice versa.

ReplyDelete
            32. Hi, this site seems to be very helpful! So I have a question... I haven't signed up for a competition yet, but I have begun training. I'm 5'5 and 147 pounds. I'm not currently working out twice a day- just once (strength and cardio). My meal plan is 1400 calories, with my protein/carbs/fat at 50/30/20%. My plan looks a lot like the ones you've posted. I'm not eating carbs after 7 pm. However, I'm not losing any weight. Any ideas on what I might change?

ReplyDelete
            33. Hi! I've recently made great gains in training for my first bikini competition. I started in January and my competition is April 13th. I am doing cardio (mix HIIT and low impact) 4-5 days 30min and weight lifting 5-6 days a week (lifting heavy up top and low reps or legs since im really strong there) I have about 5 weeks to go and just got told (by a friends figure coach) that I should deplete all my carbs for the last five weeks and do about a hour of cardio and some weight lifting to maintain muscle. She is really confident that it will get rid of the extra fat hanging around. The reason I got told is because I just have a little bit of stomach pudge in my lower abdomen that is so stubborn! although this sounds like a crash sort of diet i'm wondering if it will prove to be effective at all? I'd hate to put my body through that instead of carb cycling and then it not even come off. I was thinking maybe no carbs during the week then about 20-40g one day on the weekend to shock my body. I drink 1.5-2 gallons a day right now and am eating 6 meals a day consisting of either eggs, spinach, chicken, pb, and 100cal whole wheat bread.

34. CompetitionDiet.orgMarch 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I would not approve of depleting your body of ALL carbs, especially when exercising strenuously. Your muscles need some form of energy or else they will go flat and you won't be able to finish your workouts. I would recommend a targeted ketogenic diet or cyclical ketogenic diet for the last few weeks, see this post for more information: http://www.eoltrain.com/ketogenic-diet/.

ReplyDelete
            35. What about the times when you're not actively competing but want to keep your weight under control. I lift weights 3 days a week for an hour (10 minute run to the gym and back) and sometimes squeeze in an hour of solid cardio when my work schedule allows it. Would you suggest limiting carbs on non workout days? And can all of my carbs come from veggies and the occasional fruit? I only eat meat and veggies. Reading what you've posted for food intake is a lot more than what I typically eat but I am still 5'9" and 165 lbs (22%) I don't look fat but apparently I weigh more than these girls.

36. CompetitionDiet.orgMarch 9, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Yes, limit your carbs on non-workout days, and maybe eat them only pre- and post-workout on the days you do workout. Fruits and veggies are fine as a carb source, but there are also many nutrients in grains such as oatmeal, rice and quinoa. It's always good to eat a balanced and varied diet.

37. Shateema,
              So I saw this post and I had the same problem with oat meal I also hated the texture until I learned that you can bake it. Sooooo good! I am competing in may and this is diet approved!
              Here's the recipie i use.

1/3 to half a cup of dry oatmeal (I use old fashioned rolled but you can also use quick)
              1 egg white or 3 tablespoons of almond milk/milk
              Cinnamon, allspice to taste I put in about a teaspoon of both in
              1/4 teaspoon baking powder
              1 packet of stevia or other sugar alternative of your choice.

Pre heat oven to 405 degrees. yes i mean 405. Mix all ingredients together. Then pour into a rankin bowl and bake in oven for 10 mins.

Note: you can add pieces of fruit, nuts, etc. get creative this diet gets boring.
              Good luck

ReplyDelete
            38. So I am 8 weeks out from my first comp. I have done pretty well with my diet but I am craving sweets like sour patch kids and all that, as well as bread. I'm a bread addict haha especially the warm dinner rolls. What can I do about the cravings? And are cheat meals allowed where I can have like a piece of pizza once every 2 weeks or so? I'm so nervouse I'm not going to look anywhere near those other girls that even eating a chocolate chip makes me wig out. I drink about a gallon a day and have eggs chicken turkey and little lean steak lots of veggies and fruit in to morning. I'm 5'2" and weigh 115 lbs last BF% measurement was a few weeks ago at 20% I get checked again Monday so I'm not sure where I am on that. Just wondering what to do about the cravings?

39. CompetitionDiet.orgMarch 9, 2013 at 10:36 AM

You can have a cheat meal once a week, but you'll need to cut that out about 3-4 weeks prior to your comp and stick to a clean diet continuously. For the sugar cravings, try a little diet soda, however the carbonation can cause bloating. Cottage cheese sprinkled with stevia works too. Also, diet pills and appetite suppressants help to cut sugar cravings, along with herbal supplements specifically for sugar cravings. Hope this helps! Good luck!

ReplyDelete
            40. Hi! A friend and I are going to start training for our first bikini competition. She has been working out for a few months, but I've been sedentary due to some minor knee tendonitis. So I'm pretty much starting from scratch. I'm 5'6 1/2", 120 lbs, but basically have no muscle mass whatsoever and eat whatever I want. My friend has a couple of meal and exercise plans for us to do, but I'm wondering how far out you recommend scheduling our first competition. I wouldn't think I need to lose weight, just fat. And definitely gain muscle/tone etc. If I am strict with the plan, can I do it in 12 weeks? 6 months? I'm sure it's all individual, but just trying to plan out a basic time frame for when I'll be doing a competition. Thanks for your help!

ReplyDelete
            41. Ok so I have decided to compete in the bikini division. I was 124 4 weeks ago and now im 111. I have been following a diet similar to what you stated above. but my question is what do i change for my final week of the show and the day of? I heard you change things the last week. If you could help that would be great.

42. CompetitionDiet.orgMarch 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM

You can do carb depletion your final week of prep. Basically you deplete your carbs for 3-4 days so you lose a lot of bloating and water weight, then do a 1-2 day carb up right before your competition. The carbs will fill out your muscles first so you'll be nice and vascular on your show day. Carbing up for any longer than 2 days will cause bodyfat gain and bloating. Hope this helps!

43. CompetitionDiet.orgMarch 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Hi Susanna
              For a true beginner I would give yourself at least 6 months to build up some muscle and then a 12 week pre-comp diet to lose the bodyfat. It is individual, as some people gain muscle and lose fat more easily than others, but I would start there. Good luck!

ReplyDelete
            44. I was wondering if it's possible to begin training for a Bikini Competition with about 25 lbs to lose?? Is that too much - should I try to cut first??

45. CompetitionDiet.orgApril 5, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Ideally you should be within 5-10 pounds of your competition weight before training. I would recommend losing the 15 pounds first, then focus on training for your competition. It's hard to lose bodyfat and gain muscle and definition at the same time, it can be done very early during training, but after 1-2 months your body will adapt and no longer do both at the same time. Then you need to focus on one or the other. Good luck!

ReplyDelete
            46. Okay so this all sounds great and I am super interested in this diet. I'm sure you don't get this question a lot but, I absolutely am not a veggie or fruit lover. I have tried to force myself to like them and it's just super hard to get them down. I have to use my vitamix or green probiotics in powder form for my shakes to get my greens do you think it is okay to substitute my greens/ fruits intake with shakes & if so should I follow the same proportions suggested in the meal plans?
              Thanks, Jennie

47. CompetitionDiet.orgApril 17, 2013 at 3:40 PM

It is best to consume fruits and vegetables directly, as they are low calorie foods that contain essential nutrients and fiber that packaged greens powder cannot provide. Basically they fill you up while contributing very little calories, and there really isn't a substitute. Anything you use to make your shake will have calories, and most likely sugar or other form of carbohydrate. If you must take your greens in powdered form, make sure it is comparable to fresh vegetables in terms of calories, fats, carbs and proteins. If you must add additional carbohydrate to your shake in the form of milk, juice, or sweeteners, be sure to subtract those calories from somewhere else in your meal, like omitting the brown rice or sweet potato.

48. Hi,
              I am 5' 2" and weigh 106 lbs. I have to go down to 95 lbs in six weeks. Can you please give me a meal plan for next six weeks to lose that weight. I do two upper body and two lower body a week weight training . My cardio is six days for an hour. I am very sensitive to dairy and beans . Really need a good diet with exact amount of protein , carbs and fats

ReplyDelete
            49. right now my trainer told me to do cardio twice a week.
              In the AM in a fasted state. HIIT cardio for 15 mins.
              Right now my question is.. should i have carbs (oatmeal) after training or
              should i move all my carbs to morning meals? im straining at 5 pm. Im having
              Oatmeal meal 1, sweetpotatos meal 3 and oatmeal again post workout. the rest of the
              meals only lean protein and veggies.
              what about fats? im usualy having 1 yolk a day, in my preworkout meal to slow
              digestion and prebed time some olive oil.. 2 tsps. i feel my cals are too low if i dont add
              some fats..
              thank you!

50. CompetitionDiet.orgApril 23, 2013 at 5:09 PM

You should eat some quick digesting carbs after your workout to replenish lost glycogen, such as yogurt, fruit or a post-workout drink containing dextrose and BCAAs. All the other carbs you eat during the day should be complex carbs, such as oatmeal, and be limited to the morning or early afternoon hours. You should not be eating fats for a pre-workout meal, you need something that is quick to digest so your muscles can use it for energy. Again eat yogurt, fruit or a pre-workout supplement.

51. Hi,

I am 5'5, 125 lbs and about 18% body fat. I'd really love to do a bikini competition, but I really don't even know where to start. I am currently working out twice a week doing body resistance, but that's it. How much cardio should I be doing daily, and what counts as a good cardio workout? Also should I lose my 8 or so pounds of fat before I begin toning for the competition? Is there a workout / diet plan to slim down a bit then a different one to build muscle and strength, or is it okay to follow the diet plan above all the way thru?

Thanks!!

ReplyDelete
            52. Thank you for all of the useful information on this page! I've been doing some research, and I have yet to find the answer, so I was wondering how often I should change my diet up? I am preparing 3 months in advance for my first bikini competition, and I am doing my own training and nutrition. How often should I be carb cycling? Thank you again!

ReplyDelete
            53. thank you so much for your help! i'll follow your advice.
              one last question if you may help..
              im 14 weeks out. After calculating my ideal BF for contest we determined
              i need to lose about 12 lbs and 9% BF so i can reach 115 lbs with 11% BF. h
              how low should my carbs be? how many grms? should i include veggies in carb count?

54. CompetitionDiet.orgApril 25, 2013 at 12:05 PM

During a weight loss phase, you should only eat your carbs pre- and post-workout and avoid them the other times of the day, regardless if you work out in the morning or the evening. So just eat the 2 servings of carbs per day, and you can figure out how many grams that is. For green veggies, don't count those in your carb count. They have a lot of fiber and are also low in carbs and calories, so green veggies are a freebie food. However, non-green veggies, such as corn, carrots, peppers, etc have a higher carb count, so you DO count those carbs in your daily intake.

ReplyDelete
            55. You're awesome! I appreciate your feedback. Thank you tons!

ReplyDelete
            56. My first bikini competition is tomorrow. I'm carb loading today with sweet potatoes, rice cakes, and natural almond butter. How many carbs should I take in? Please help!!! Thanks!!!!

57. CompetitionDiet.orgApril 26, 2013 at 2:31 PM

It's hard to say without knowing how carb depleted you are. A good starting point is to aim for small meals 2-3 hours apart of 15-20 grams of carbs each. Good luck!

ReplyDelete
            58. Hey I am just embarking on a bikini competition challenge for myself and am blogging about my progress, challenges and anything I want to :)
              I was wondering how far in advance to the competition should I begin this type of meal plan?

ReplyDelete
            59. Roughly how many calories should I be taking in? I weigh 133 and am trying to drop down to 120-125 I do intense weight training and cardio six days a week, and am trying to figure that and how many grams of fat I am supposed to take a day.

ReplyDelete
            60. If I want to loose the weight, look good and more defined will this eating method allow me to lose weight with exercising 60-75 minutes a day?

I am really at a hump in my ability to lose weight and have tried alot of things. Alot. The scale is just not budging and I have been eating clean, no sugar,